** Massive update to Version 2! ** Now theCCSS app includes a variety of tools to help teachers, including aroster, reporting functionality, advanced search, and more, inaddition to the reference information.
The Common Core State Standards app is both an interactivereference and a sophisticated tool for teachers. It includes areference for all of the standards in the national Common CoreState Standards Initiative for school systems across the country.This easy to use and concise app allows teachers, administrators,and parents to view the standards, take notes on each standard,create a roster of students, take notes on individual students’progress, create and print reports per standard or per student,mark standards with customizable indicators, and easily search thestandards. It also includes the ability to download lesson plansand standards materials to aid teachers. Students can even createreports and do homework using templates and turn them in to be readand stored within the CCSS app.
It is an excellent reference for teachers to utilize indeveloping lesson plans, and for parents to understand thestandards their children are learning and being tested against. Theapp includes Common Core State Standards for Math and English fromgrades Kindergarten through High School.
45 states have adopted the Common Core State Standards, whichrepresents a significant direction in our country’s educationalsystem. The Common Core State Standards app has been developed tohelp teachers and parents in providing students with a qualityeducation that meets the requirements of the Common Core StateStandards.
• Easy to use reference interface to access all of the Common CoreState Standards
• Create a roster of students in a class
• Take notes for each standard and each student. Even take notesper student per standard.
• Create reports for each student, tracking progress against thestandards, and create reports for each standard for use incommunicating with the administration.
• Includes the Common Core State Standards for Math and EnglishLanguage Arts in Grades Kindergarten through High School
• Organized by grade level for relevant access. Set your preferredgrade level.
• Powerful search feature that allows search through all of thestandards
• Add your own progress indicators to each standard
• Built on a powerful engine designed to correlate a large amountof content with each standard. Download a variety of documents anddata into your own personal library.
Common Core State Standards content copyright National GovernorsAssociation Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief StateSchool Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright© 2017 APKKFarms. All rights reserved.